To create banking management interview questions, you should follow steps as follows:
1. Identify functions/responsibility of bank department
Bank employers want to know what are bank job standards, task procedures, job competencies for bank positions so that an job description is first element for a job interview.
- Implementation of managing the professional competency of credit and guarantees in accordance with the regulations, procedures and regulations of law, in order.
- Early detect the risks which are likely to arise, report to superior and coordinate with other departments to handle.
- Fully comply with policies, procedures and regulations and the Law to ensure reduction of risks in activity.
- Closely coordinate with the staff of relevant departments to ensure better implementation of the works assigned.
- Implement the reporting mechanism on the client situation and the implementation of tasks assigned according to monthly, quarterly, annually.
- Control and approve loans in the authorized extent by statute for the State ‘s loans.
- Control vouchers; transact accurately, timely and adequately, inspect and control the blank checks, white passbook in the room.
- Update interest rates; participate in managing cash box and consult for clients.
- Join the action with the credits which cause disputes that can not be reconciled.
2. Identity bank job titles related?
It is very important for this step. What is role of this position in bank division of this organizations??? And you can identify bank competencies.
These are some types of bank positions as follows:
- Bank manager
- Bank branch manager
- Compliance office…
3: Create bank interview questions
You can develop 5W1H method for bank questions such as:
- What are key tasks for……….?
- What made you choose to apply to………bank position?
- How to measure performance of………….?
- What are KRAs/output of………….. bank position?
- What bank qualifications have you attained that related to…………?
- What is the most recent bank skills you have learned that related to……… position?
- Why did you leave your last……….?
- What are top 3 bank knowledge/skills for….. position?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How to control each bank task/function of………..position? etc