We are seeking a Customer Service Rep – FANTASTIC People Skills Needed! to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer interactions, deliver presentations to new business prospects, and meet with customers in person as needed
- Provide information and education about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to quickly and effortlessly build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
We are a BRAND NEW startup in Quincy and are looking for the future leaders of our organization! Management opportunities will be presented to our top performing customer service reps, as we expand within the market and add additional clients to our existing portfolio.
- Rapid career advancement based solely on individual performance, NOT on seniority
- Daily contact with management executives and thorough, on-the-job training
- An exclusive mentorship program designed to pair up-and-coming executives with experienced industry professionals who are eager to help them navigate the training process
- PAID travel opportunities for top performers – visit exciting markets like Chicago, NYC, Miami, and more – ON US!
- Invitations to industry conferences and networking events where you will receive additional training designed to propel your career to the next level
- A young, tight-knit team atmosphere with a family feel
- Flexible hours and options for students
- Sponsorship for international students on H1-B or F1 visas
- Ongoing management training for outstanding candidates
- Something NEW and DIFFERENT every single day!
Positions are limited and will not be vacant for long! Apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration!
No experience is necessary, but backgrounds in the following are preferred: marketing, advertising, communications, marketing communications, direct marketing, sales, retail, retail sales, sales clerk, sales associate, hospitality, entry level, management, sales training, mentoring, leadership, coaching, professional development, public speaking, motivation, team building, team management, customer service, CSR, CRM, client relations, client services, concierge, help desk, public relations, events, promotions, event marketing, trade shows, outside sales, inside sales, face to face, business, business development, new business, brand marketing, brand ambassador, brand management, project management, team lead, team captain, sports, athletics, coaching, teaching, training, restaurant, bartending, bartender, waiter, waitress, host, hostess, fundraising, nonprofit, charity, donor acquisition, B2B sales experience, intern, internship, B2C, direct sales, sales management, sales training, recruiting, recruitment, lead generation, cold calling, call center, call center management, telemarketing, teleperformance, public relations, PR, event coordinator, grocery, deli, fitness, sorority, fraternity, student caller, alumni relations
Boss Enterprise Inc.
Why Work Here?
New company with a focus on developing it’s team to be the best individuals therefore becoming the best team.
At BOSS Enterprise, we perform at our full potential to generate ongoing new business opportunities for our growing portfolio of clients. In turn, this multiplies the number of growth opportunities available to the ambitious, career-minded professionals within our organization. Our thorough hands-on training delivers the utmost support to our team and ensures that they, our customers, and our clients all enjoy the benefits of working with our firm.