With continued expansion, we are looking to train a dynamic professional individual into a leadership and management role.
Top Candidates Will Possess These Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Positive attitude
- Ambitious, competitive, and goal-driven
- Strong student mentality and great work ethic
- Leadership ability
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- College degree is preferred but not required
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Sales and marketing of products and services to our business clients
- Build relationships with clients and deliver a memorable customer service experience
- Customer retention
- Territory management
- Product knowledge and brand management
- Learn multiple business disciplines in order to develop into a well-rounded leader
- Entry level management training
What We Offer:
- Full product training and guidance
- Monday-Friday business hours schedule
- No weekend work!
- No glass ceiling
- Entry level career opportunities
- Management training opportunities
- A supportive and enjoyable working atmosphere
- Travel and relocation opportunity (optional)
MG8 Cleveland Inc
Why Work Here?Awesome management team, quality results, growth and advancement in the company!
MG8 Cleveland, Inc. recently expanded to the Cleveland area, and we are thrilled to be working with the client base in the Cleveland metro area! Our continued success has allowed Fortune 100 and 500 companies to outsource to our firm because of the relationships we build and develop with our clients. We have tremendously increased the market share for the campaign clients we work with. As our aggressive growth and expansion continues, we are excited to be working with a wide range of new clients and to continue our expansion throughout the nation! The culture at MG8 Cleveland, Inc. is a positive, supportive environment that prides itself on integrity and helping people. We stimulate personal and professional growth and development and the entrepreneurial thinker. In a goal-oriented team environment, an individual can develop great working relationships with the clients and fellow team members. With the combined vision and belief to build opportunity and achieve success, solid mentorships develop that can be a resource throughout the entirety of a business career.