Will you seek the freedom of work from home? Let this article be an education for you!
“Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know.” – Daniel J. Boostin
First, let’s make sure we are on the same page regarding free data entry jobs. Can data entry jobs be really free? And what are they?
- A data entry job is one where a person sits at a computer keyboard and enters information into the computer’s database, usually a device located elsewhere. Sometimes, this involves work from home.
- There are all kinds of data to be entered, but, as a matter of interest, if you are interested in medical free data entry jobs, this is a rapidly growing field. A good proportion of the population is growing older and thus much more data entry people are being asked for.
- Other forms of data entry are also in good demand as companies try to squeeze every bit of data out of their data bases in order to get the slightest edge in business and for that, data is critical, the more the better.
Why would work in this field not be free?
Some employment agencies charge a fee for finding work for a person. Generally, it is the company that is hiring that pays the finder’s fee. Some agencies let their clients think that they charge a set fee for finding them a job and then they have to pay so much a month as part of the contract they signed when they wanted to find work.
Depending where in the world you are, rules and regulations differ. I do have a solution for you, though. It is on the internet.
What you are looking for are free data entry jobs where you don’t have to pay any fees. There is another consideration here. Some companies want you to stay home and enter data from there. I might urge you to find one of these that want you to work from home.
The benefits are many:
- You don’t have to leave home to work.
- They usually pay more per hour or per transaction as they don’t have to pay for office space for you and the other costs associated with having an employee on site.
- You have no travel costs.
- There is no babysitting to be paid for.
- You can be home when the kids arrive from school.
The solution to your search lies in doing a properly aimed search engine search. I’ll use Google here.
Do what is called an optimized Google search. This is when you put your search query in quote marks. What you are looking for are forums. These are like little clubs where people of similar interests or experiences exchange all kinds of information.
Lets say you are looking for a data entry job in the car insurance industry. Enter your search exactly as follows: “forums+data entry jobs+car insurance”.
I just did a quick search and ended up with over 200,000 replies. Some are junk, but some are jewels. Take a little time and find a forum of people who do exactly what you are interested in. Don’t be afraid to change the wording of the query.
It won’t be long before you’ve found a group of people who are doing exactly what you want to do. They can advise you, tell you what to watch for, what wage is fair or average, the best companies to work for and, best of all, can often suggest other things for you to explore that you never thought about!
In conclusion, bypass any place wanting to charge you a fee. What you want are totally free data entry jobs. The internet will furnish you with all the answers you need. You now know how to ask properly.
Don’t be a afraid to think of work from home. It’s the greatest!